CONTROLLER – PERSONAL DATA
1- Business France acts as the controller for the processing of personal data referred to in this chapter.
2- Business France has designated a Data Protection Officer whose contact details are as follows: email@example.com
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognise you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
EUROPA websites must follow the Commission's guidelines on privacy and data protection and inform users that cookies are not being used to gather information unnecessarily. The ePrivacy directive requires prior informed consent for storage or for access to information stored on a user's terminal equipment. In other words, users must be asked if they agree to most cookies and similar technologies (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, etc.) before the site starts to use them. For consent to be valid, it must be informed, specific, freely given and must constitute a real indication of the individual's wishes.
However, some cookies are exempt from this requirement.
When you visit our website, cookies can be recorded or read, on your computer, mobile phone or tablet, depending on your preferences.
The cookies that are used on our website and require your consent are the following:
- cookies that allow us to collect statistics about our website visitors (most visited pages, number of visitors..)
learn more in the «information about the analytics tools” section below
- Stricly necessary cookies : these cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set inresponse to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
You can at any time choose to deactivate all or part of the cookies by visiting this page. Your browser can also be set to alert you of cookies stored in your device and ask you whether to accept them or not (case-by-case orall cookies).
As concern management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which you can use to find out how to modify your wishes concerning cookies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
Information about the analytics tool
The analytics tool ‘At Internet’ is used on this website inorder to obtain information about the navigation of visitors. It particularly enables us to understand how users navigate through the website. - the information collected is not associated with any other data processing; - the cookie that is stored is only used to produce anonymous statistics; - the cookie cannot be used to track the navigation of the internet user on other sites.
If you do not want to be tracked, you can refer to the terms and conditions applicable to the protection of personal information.
NB: your wishes regarding cookies are associated with aspecific cookie or specific cookies. If you delete all the cookies stored in your device concerning our site, we will no longer know which you have accepted or refused. This means that you will have to reinitialise your consent and once again refuse the cookie(s) you do not wish to store. Likewise, if you use another internet browser, you will have to once again refuse these cookies, since your choices, like the cookies they concern, are associated with the browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to visit our website.